At JilleJille you can make your own cards! You can change the texts yourself. But you can do a lot more: move icons, change background, add a picture: it's all possible.
You can design the card of your choice to your own taste. Here we describe the steps to make and order your own card.
1. Choose a card
- The starting point is usually to choose a card that best fits your needs. Browse through all the cards and make your choice. By clicking on a card you will see the front inside and back of the card. Choice made: press the button: ''Bewerk deze kaart'. This will start the design tool and load your selected card.
2. Customize a card
- Within the design tool you can then customize your card: change texts, choose a different font, move illustrations or add another illustration, choose background, add photo, etc. By clicking on the elements you can change them. Satisfied? Press 'ontwerp opslaan' at the top of the page, to save your design in your own account.
3. Creating an account
- You can only save your design (and place your order later) if you create an account. If you haven't done so yet, now would be a good time. You will automatically be directed to a login screen. No account yet? Then you can also create one from that screen.
- Your design is now stored under your account. You can call it up again at any time to continue working on it later.
4. Request a proof / sample
- Of course now you want to know what the card will look like in the end. You can do this by ordering a proof without any obligation, a proof card costs €1,00. Open your card and press the order button. You will now enter the order menu.
Select the option 'proefdruk bestellen' (order proof = one card) and press the button further. This brings you to the invoice page. Check the content and then press the order button. This will take you through the final order of your proof. After completing the order, your proof will be printed and sent to you.
5. The shipment
- If you order proofs on workdays before 18.00 uur, the tickets will be delivered the next day. If your order tickets are ordered before 18.00 hours, they will be printed in the afternoon and usually delivered the next working day with parcel post by PostNL.
- We also print on Sunday and delivery is on Monday. (Possible delays of the delivery services are of course out of our control, we can not be held responsible for this) More information about shipping at home and abroad can be found under 'meer weten'
- Cards with foil stamping, have a longer delivery time: cards with foil stamping ordered before 18:00 will be printed and shipped the next working day.
- De definitieve gegevens moeten worden ingevuld in je kaart. Alle gegevens bij de hand? Datum, tijd, gewicht, lengte, andere teksten etc.
- Log in to your account on JilleJille.nl and open your design again. Fill in the final data in your card and save it again. Tip: let someone else check the card. Sometimes you won't see any errors yourself so quickly. Your card is now ready to place your order.
- Go back to the order page and choose your cards with or without envelopes. On the invoice page you can then indicate the number of cards you want to receive. The payment takes place in the same way as with a proof and can be done for the Netherlands with IDEAL and for Belgium with Mister Cash. More info about this under 'Betaling'.
- Maybe you are still interested in a suitable canvas? Then send an email to info@jilleJille.nl, you will always receive a sample via email before we start printing..
7. Check the cards after receiving your order
- Our quality and service comes first at JilleJille! If you have received the birth announcement cards and are not satisfied with the quality, please contact us before sending them. We will then see how we can come to a solution. However, if you have already sent the tickets, we will not be able to process your complaint.
1) choose a nice card from our collections
2) create an account
3) customize the texts and the card
4) Order a free trial card /proof of your card
5) You can still modify the final data and order the cards.
6) Cards ordered before 18:00? The next working day already in the house
Would you like to use the arabic font for your card, of course you can.
First write your text on an arabic keyboard and copy this text on the map in our site. Check the text carefully or let someone who knows the language do that. We don't master Arabic so we can't check the text for correctness!
Of course the latter also applies to other non-Dutch languages.
If you have any questions;
Questions you can ask our customer service, this can be reached on working days from 8:30 uur to 21:00 uur via telephone number (085) 743 07 67. If you have urgent questions about the design please call Jille van de Pas: Tel: 06-81883871